Turbocharger High Quality Custom Hose clamp
|Industry||Metal Stamping Parts|
|Name||Turbocharger High Quality Custom Hose Clamps|
|Delivery Time||30 Days|
|Transport Package||PP Bag/Carton or According Customers′ Requirement|
|Origin||Ningbo Production Capacity|
|Metal Stamping Process||50000PCS/Month|
How to work？
How does a turbocharger work?
The turbocharger is mainly composed of a compressor and a turbine, the two are connected by a drive shaft, the intake port of the turbine is connected with the exhaust manifold, the exhaust port is connected with the exhaust pipe; the air inlet of the compressor is connected with the intake pipe , the exhaust port is connected to the intake manifold.( turbocharger bracket)
The turbine is impacted by the exhaust gas from the engine to cause high-speed operation, and at the same time drives the coaxial compressor to operate at high speed, and the compressed air is forced into the cylinder.(actuator heat shield)
The advantage of an engine equipped with a turbocharger is that it can greatly increase the torque and power of the engine without increasing the engine displacement. For an engine with the same displacement, the power of an engine equipped with a turbocharger is about 40% higher than that of an engine without a turbocharger, so turbochargers are now widely used.(turbine gaskets)
During the working process, the turbine mainly uses the exhaust gas energy discharged by the engine to drive the compressor to pressurize the intake air, which basically does not affect the power of the engine, and the acceleration continuity is good. But there is a disadvantage. When the engine is running at low speed, the turbocharger cannot intervene in time, and there is a certain hysteresis. This phenomenon is called turbo lag.(oil deflector/oil baffle/oil flinger)
1. Determine the amount of deformation compensation according to the material, product structure, etc.
2. According to the compensation amount, the mold is designed to stamp out finished or semi-finished products.
3. Process semi-finished products to finished products.
4. Defective phenomena include cracks, wrinkles, strains, uneven thickness, non-forming, etc. Tapping and thread processing:
5. The diameter and depth of the bottom hole are drilled first for internal threads (the size of the bottom hole is determined according to the thread specification); for external threads, the outer circle is first processed to the large diameter of the thread (the size is determined according to the thread specification).
6. Thread processing: use taps of corresponding grades to tap internal threads; turn external threads with a thread cutter or thread with a die set.
7. Unfavorable phenomena include messy threads, inconsistent dimensions, unqualified thread gauge inspection, etc.