Auto parts seal plate manufacturer

Short Description:

  • Type: Cold Stamping
  • Processing Type: Drawing Metal
  • Material: DC01
  • Mould: Composite Dies
  • Surface Processing: Electroplate
  • Fine Blanking: single-Position
  • Customization: Available
  • Product Detail

    Product Tags


    Model NO. XZ0028
    Process Process
    Industry Metal Stamping Parts
    Tolerances 0.1mm
    Customized Customized
    Name Auto parts seal plate manufacturer
    Size Customized
    Work Stamping
    Surface Finish Electplating
    Delivery Time 30 Days
    Transport Package PP Bag/Carton or According Customers′ Requirement
    Certificate ISO9001:2015
    Origin Ningbo
    Production CapacityMetal Stamping Process 50000PCS/Month



    Why do auto parts use stretching instead of die casting?
    Die castings are generally more complex parts. The surface of die castings includes: stripes, cold water lines, scratches, depressions, air bubbles, pores, shrinkage cavities, patterns, cracks, undercasting, imprints, mesh burrs, flash defects, etc.(turbo heat/ spare patrs)
    The surface of the stretched part does not have the defects of the die-casting part. The shape of the stretched part should be simple and symmetrical, the mouth should be allowed to rebound slightly, and the side wall should be allowed to have a process slope. The wall thickness of the cylinder wall part generally has the phenomenon that the upper part is thicker and the lower part is thinner.( grimmspeed heat shield/ turbo heat shield/ turbo thrust plate)
    Die-casting is a kind of pressure-casting part. It uses a pressure-casting mechanical die-casting machine equipped with a casting mold to pour liquid copper, zinc, aluminum or aluminum alloy into the feed port of the die-casting machine, and passes through the die-casting machine. Die casting, casting copper, zinc, aluminum parts or aluminum alloy parts of the shape and size limited by the mold, such parts are usually called die castings. Die-casting parts have different names in different places, such as die-casting parts, pressure castings, die-casting parts, die-casting aluminum, die-casting zinc parts, die-casting copper parts, copper die-casting parts, zinc die-casting parts, aluminum die-casting parts aluminum die-casting parts, aluminum die-casting parts Alloy castings, aluminum alloy die-casting parts, etc.( turbocharger gasket/)


    Q:What is the mode of payment?
    A: We accept L/C and TT (Bank Transfer).
    1. A 100% advance payment is required for totals under US$3000.
    2. For total payments over US$3000, 30% must be made in advance and the remaining 70% must be paid in cash.
    Q: What is your MOQ, exactly?
    A: MOQ is dependent upon the requirements of our clients, and we also accept trial orders prior to mass production.
    Q: How is the production cycle defined?
    A lot depends on the size of the product, the technical specifications, and the quantity. By modifying our workshop schedule, we constantly attempt to satisfy customer needs. Our typical lead time is 25 to 30 days for a complete container; however, this depends on the particular production environment and product structure.
    Q: Will you return our money if you produce inferior goods?
    A: Until you are completely satisfied with the product, we manufacture it strictly in accordance with the drawings or samples.As a matter of fact, we won't risk producing subpar goods.We take pride in upholding the ideals of high quality.
    Q: Do you have competitive tooling prices?
    A: Our facility has an in-house mold workshop, allowing us to offer competitive tooling costs and timely samples.

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • Write your message here and send it to us

    Products categories